Friday, April 25, 2014

Farm Life : My Visit To The Farm At Rabon Creek in Simpsonville, SC

Whoa, I know. Three blog posts in a month. This is huge. I'll give you a moment.

So, today is cloudy. I thought it would be nice to think back to a beautiful day a couple weeks ago when me and Pappy went to meet Lisa of The Farm at Rabon Creek in Simpsonville, SC.

Such a beautiful location, tucked away right off Fairview Road. We were driving down the road and then boom, picturesque farm country and a feast for the eyes.

First thing I saw, was true love. Lot's of rustic junk, collected right here on the property from centuries gone by.




Then we step into wide open spaces and a rustic setting for great events!


And of course, animals!


So by now you're wondering, how can I get some farm time? I know! Who doesn't want to get out in this beautiful, peaceful setting? 

Lucky for you, The Farm at Rabon Creek hosts all kinds of great events. They have partnered with Tupelo Honey and Mill Village Farms to host The Tupelo Honey Farm Dinner. Eat great, fresh, local food and support a great cause!

They also host Farm Fresh Fair every year, hosting local, handmade, upcycled, and vintage treasures and farm fresh produce along with entertainment and food trucks for a wonderful day on the farm. Benefiting a great cause, you're not going to want to miss it!


If that's not enough, book them for your own event! You could not find a better setting for your next party or wedding. Great covered areas, lots of green space, easy to get to, and it has a fantastic fire pit. What more do you need? Keep up with them on their Facebook page!

So, I'm sure you can see why my mind is on such a place on a day like today. A place where the sun shines, time stands still, and good things are being done for the community. Amazing place. You're going to want to visit!

As always, follow Maliasmark on Instagram to get pics, tips, and sneak peeks immediately. That way you don't have to wait until I finally blog. ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment