Monday, December 9, 2013

Junk...uh...what is it good for absolutely everything.

I absolutely love anything old, odd, mechanical, metal, wood, and rust.

Some people wonder what I do with all my junk. Some people think I'm crazy for paying money for it. 
And I buy a lot of it. Let me tell you, I have the best of intentions. Each piece is lovingly selected with a fabulous art application in mind but who has the time. So I decided to share. A lot of what is posted on https://www.etsy.com/shop/maliasmark is just that, items that I intend to fuse together into an art piece...at some point. But in the meantime, if someone else has an idea for it, I will begrudgingly pass it along. :)
So stay tuned for new junk, old junk, junk that finally got a new lease on life, and the story of how it all happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment